Phish Gorge Setlist: 7/21/18 - Night 2


Saturday night dance party at the Gorge. Phish played the second of three nights in the middle of nowhere, Washington state.

Follow @CoventryMusic on Twitter for updates (as always, weather permitting) and follow @CoventryMusic on Instagram for setlist art.

Here's what ya missed on Saturday...

Phish, 7.21.18 The Gorge, George, WA

Set 1: Party Time, PYITE > Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug, Infinite*> It's Ice > Divided Sky, Cavern

Set 2: Tweezer > Golden Age > Farmhouse > Piper > Caspian > Velvet Sea > Rise/Come Together > Antelope

E: Bug > Tweeprise

*First time played

Comments

The Gain Card said…
D R O I D S:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cZw-QA-2oo43nkrjdI0jj_siMrYH4Dg7
phishyninja said…
thanks y'all
TwoMidgets said…
PHISH LOVES DA WEST COAST!
Ryan said…
Hi...I am dying to watch that Tweezer again...One of my all time fav Phish moments...is there a video droid of this show anywhere?? I am desperate :) Thanks!

Popular Posts