Phish Setlist: Deer Creek, IN 8.8.21 - NIGHT 3

Y'all know the say about Sunday shows, eh? Phish finished off their third and final night of a three-show run at legendary Deer Creek in Indiana with a Sunday night jamboree of weirdness.

Every show 2021 summer tour will be webcast ($) via Live Phish. After Deer Creek, the circus heads east to Hershey and then Atlantic City.

Here's the rough sketch of the setlist and what you missed for an unusual Sunday Phish mashup at Deer Creek...

Phish, 8.8.21 Deer Creek, IN

Set 1: Sigma Oasis, Curtain, Mike's Song > My Soul, Weekapaug, Mercury > 46 Days > Taste, Casual Enlightenment, Bowie

Set 2: Gin > Waves > Ghost > Sneaking Sally > Ghost > 20 Years Later > Waste > Twist > Makisupa Policeman > Twist > Makisupa > Martian Monster > Twist, Most Events Aren't Planned > More > Gin

E: Contact, Slave

Visit @CoventryMusic on Intsagram for setlist art archives, and follow @CoventryMusic on Twitter for the usual hijinks. 

Art Credit: Barbara Kruger and Salvador Dali

Comments

David Edward said…
where are my droids?
7below said…
F l A c DrOidS https://mega.nz/folder/pR8UQJrS#zpPuvtKdlBJkKqbKO_PqPw
Unknown said…
MP3 droids around? Please and thank you
Argonaut said…
I'll keep checking for mp3... If I find it before it's posted here, I will post it lol
fenman76 said…
M P 3 DROIDS https://mega.nz/folder/d5ECHDxY#FqeaknMPIpi2vUF9n6fjZQ
fenman76 said…
Just FYI, if you get a free F L A C converter you wont have to wait for M P 3 droids. XACT for Mac or FlacSquisher, Foobar2000 or Traders Little Helper for Windows.
Good Lt said…
You can use ffmpeg to convert from the command line. This is my command to make 320kbps mp3 files, preserving the metadata (title, album, artist, etc), for all flac files in a directory:

find . -name "*.flac" -exec ffmpeg -i {} -map_metadata 0 -id3v2_version 3 -ab 320k {}.mp3 \;
Michael said…
FLAC not working
Michael said…
MEGA sucks, but to be sure really appreciate your efforts. Thanks
fenman76 said…
MEGA is slow but I've never had any issues (eventually) getting the files
Dr John said…
Mp3 files aren't quite right. Missing a few tracks
Phish1980 said…
Phish DeerCreek Noblesville Night 3

Flac

https://mega.nz/folder/r8cS0bQZ#oWpiLwr7k7CGi6XxlLK4XA
Michael said…
Phish 1980 - That FLAC droid works smooth as silk thank you.
Phish1980 said…
jawnh- your welcome.
Phish1980 said…
Phish DeerCreek Night 3 Webcast

https://mega.nz/folder/W59CUZQR#W_34PZKXHWfcCLLP66fucw
Possum76! said…
Hi All,

I finally went to my first Phish show (s) as I attended the entire weekend of the Deer Creek run. I feel spoiled.

I need a little help though. I have the Deer Creek poster and ticket stubs from Friday and Saturday nights. I am desperately in search of a physical ticket stub from Sunday. I do not need the download code, I just want the stub as I want to frame the poster with all the tickets to memorialize the weekend. Definitely a blast and I am hooked!

Anyway, I am willing to pay for this stub so if any one has leads greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Michael said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
steady01 said…
Anyone still have a link for any of the Deer Creek webcasts?

Popular Posts