Phish Setlist: 7/21/26 Syracuse, NY

Phish summer tour continues as they dip into upstate New York to play a hometown gig for Syracuse's hometown hero... Jon Fishman. You know Phish loves to bring it when they're in Fish's backyard, so buckle up for tonight.

Every show is webcast at Live Phish, so rage out couch tour and enjoy the live stream. The inclusive streaming deal with newly launched Live Phish With let's you view (on demand too if you have plans!) every webcast from summer tour for one flat fee. So custy up and upgrade!    

Deipte the shortened show due to weather (hence, no encore)... what did Phish play for their setlist tonight in Syracuse to celebrate Fish's triumphant return to Cuse? Here's what you missed...

Phish Setlist, 7.19.26, Lakeview Amphitheater, Syracuse NY

Set 1: Turtle in the Clouds > Bug > Seven Below > Ocelot > Mull, Sigma Oasis > Ghost

Set 2: Sand > Everything's Right > What's the Use? > Light > 2001 > Blaze On > Prince Caspian > More > Say It to Me S.A.N.T.O.S.

E: NO ENCORE (because weather!)

Visit our seltlist art archive over at Instagram via @CoventryMusic. 

SUMMER TOUR SETLISTS:

Madison WI N1 - Madison N2 - Deer Creek N1 - Deer Creek N2 - Deer Creek N3

Savannah GA N1 - Savannah N2 - Raleigh NC - MPP N1 - MPP N2 - Syracuse

MSG N1 - MSG N2 - MSG N3 - MSG N4 - MSG N5

ALL 2026 SETLISTS 

Comments

Gamehendge said…
morning vizzies - there were dropouts in Ghost and Sand on the master. If a better version gets out, I'll repost

https://gofile.io/d/Znq6hO
Gamehendge said…
f16

https://gofile.io/d/ntDKAr
Walfrado said…
Thanks Gamehendge!
bntrss said…
Small bits for those that need them!
https://gofile.io/d/CZeZXJ
Your Mom said…
Serving it up HOT off the press! You guys are the best! Thanks, GH and bnt! @bntrss, hope you had a blast in MD!!!
bntrss said…
Thanks! MPP was a great time! Catch a show this tour if you can. And it was amazing to check Have Mercy off my list. Only took since 93 - and I had forgotten I had never seen it live. Good times!
Thanks to all uploaders this tour! Sharing is caring!
heres something to get you going today
prince 4 5 88 rehearsal mp3
https://gofile.io/d/VaBR3D
Col 4bunz said…
Thank you all for the Droids! Still looking for little bits for Madison N2 and Raleigh. Any help would be phenomenal.
Your Mom said…
@bnt Fantastic!!! Only took 33 years, right, super stoked you got it! Those shows were cookin'! I have health stuff going down, otherwise, I was going to catch MPP, Syracuse, and a few MSG shows.... So grateful to you, GH, FCL, MrD, and the other droid droppers for at least getting me a taste. Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans.... Glad you got HM! The pit at MPP is always a blast!

@FCL you rock, I love this tape, Thank you! I want to see if I can find and repost the 1977 Loring Park Sessions. I think DrP posted years ago! That's a gem too!
DSB said…
Thanks for the small bits bntrss, is there any way that you (or anyone) could repost small bits from MPP shows?
Gamehendge said…
F24

https://gofile.io/d/naIse3
Pauly said…
@GH, BNT, FLC.... well done droids.
MisterMPLS said…
@friedchickenlove: Thanks so much for that MPE of Prince! I grew up near Loring Park, but have never heard this.
fresh from the chicken fryer mp3@192 but still sounds good
princeLPS - 77
https://gofile.io/d/pGFqX1
Miha The Fee said…
vizzies [re-up] https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/bea5e4ca-3038-49ef-a590-97f7753f7f9d
Your Mom said…
Thanks so much FCL!!!! You're a prince among fryers! A Prince double dip!
bntrss said…
Here you go DSB: https://gofile.io/d/5NhvgW
DSB said…
I appreciate this, but it's telling me that I can't open the folders that it's not publicly accessible. when I click dl next to the folder it says something about needing premium.
DSB said…
is there any other way to make these work or share them?

Popular Posts