Phish Setlist: 10/3/26 Atlantic City, NJ - N2


The autumn min-tour continues with the second of eight shows in early October. Phish returned to lovely and sketchy Atlantic City for a triple shot at old-school Boardwalk Hall. It's night two of three, plus a Saturday night show. Will it be an raging Saturday night dance party or will they get back-to-back big jams like last night's DWD>Tweezer nostalgic bump?

Every live show is webcast at Live Phish, so rage it out couch tour and enjoy the stream in real time. Newly launched Live Phish With let's you view every webcast for one flat fee, so custy up and upgrade. There's an on-demand function if you have an active social life and out on Saturday night, so you watch the webcast sometime tomorrow or Monday or beyond.

What sort of setlist hjinks did the Phish unleash for a wild Saturday night in AC? 

Phish Setlist, 10.3.26 Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ

Set 1: Sand, Everything's Right, Back on the Train, Stash, 555, Mountains in the Mist, Bathtub Gin

Set 2: Chalkdust Torture, What's Going Thru Your Mind, Mike's Song > Waste > Weekapaug Groove, Monsters, Harry Hood

E: Character Zero, Sleeping Monkey, Tweezer Reprise

Visit our seltlist art archive over at Instagram via @CoventryMusic. 

FALL TOUR SETLISTS:

AC N1 - AC N2 - AC N3 - Richmond N1 - Richmond N2

Jacksonville - Huntsville N1 - Huntsville N2 

ALL 2026 SETLISTS

Comments

TCCBodhi said…
I'm still in the middle of Bathtub Gin as I write this. I think this show is going much more solidly than last night (tho I enjoyed it as I always do too). Trey is hitting composed sections much more solidly, and loving where the exploration is leading. Even the bathroom song "Mountains" is sounding very nice.

My husband is in the middle of making a huge batch of cookies and was having difficulty mixing everything together. I was helping him transfer to a bigger bowl, when I found a big bunch of chocolate chips and said "I just found the stash of chips" and 3 seconds later they started Stash and it threw me for a loop like all of life's crazy coincidences do. Just thought I'd share this one.
Barton Hall said…
Thanks for sharing your stash...
Your anecdote helped me deal with missing the show in real time.
Gamehendge said…
Was lucky enough to be there tonight. First set was good with some really nice sections. 2nd set was top tier 4.0...can't wait to relisten.
Miha The Fee said…
Happy sunday! Again, these are not the flacin' droids you have been looking for: https://buzzheavier.com/v6qfdcxp2i4j
Pauly said…
@Miha.... gracias merci danke dakk.
itsruss said…
Saturdee Sights:

https://gofile.io/d/Gz5D8Uz6
Tom Foolery said…
Is it just me or is it extremely hard to get buzzheavier links t actually download the file....what the hell am I missing!!
Tom Foolery said…
User error...Xfinity has it blocked and forgot to connect VPN!
bntrss said…
Small bits: https://gofile.io/d/40h8njkm
Mr Devlar said…
@Tom, install Firefox, uBlock and Ghosterly and you'll have no problems.

Download sites since the beginning of the internet have put random crap on your screen to get you to click on, removing that crap is pretty easy.
Tom Foolery said…
@Mr D - This was 100% me as my ISP (Xifinity) blocks the download and will never load to start. For some reason my VPN got turned off and as soon as I connected my VPN and established the tunnel the link worked first click.
Miha The Fee said…
Big Droids strike back: https://buzzheavier.com/z9f11zby8ob7
bntrss said…
Awesome that you were in for this one GH- Fun show!
Mr Devlar said…
Thanks guys, much appreciated!

Popular Posts