Craigslist: Fest 8

Official Fest 8 Pin


This installment of the best of CL brings the festival ruckus; funny because it's real. Get a ride, go on a self indulgent rant, rent a lot trailer, get a wook friendly job, watch out for sexual deviants, rate the show, and my personal fav, Missed Connections.

Ride to Phish. Or the bay. (Eureka Arcata )

Hey I need a ride to Coachella to see Phish or a ride to the bay to meet up with folks that are going to. I'm a male in his twenties and super friendly and have money for gas. Also try saying Irish wristwatch right now if you are reading this.

THE UNABOMBER CHANNELS NIETZSCHE- m4w (MENSA)


$250 / 2br - Walk to Phish concert 55+ comm. (Indio)
Date: 2009-10-27, 1:45PM PDT

Mobile home in 55+ community available for the concert...Fri., Sat,. and Sunday. Withen walking distance to concert. 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, fenced in yard. No smoking. Must be 55+


GET FREE ADMISSION TO PHISH FESTIVAL 8!!! (Southern California)
Date: 2009-10-22, 11:32PM PDT
Reply to: gigs-dxwdk-1433841153@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

We are a Phish Head, family owned, official vendor at PHISH Festival 8 and need additional staff asap! The deadline for our staff list is today!!

If you love Phish, are willing to work for us and camp in our area and most of all, are trustworthy and fun...we want to talk to you!! (you will get to see some sets, we promise) We will feed you, water and beer you - please have I.D. dude.

Bring your own costume, it is Halloween after all, and camping gear. Of course, a pre-event interview will be required and we will need you to be at our kynd beck 'n call from Wednesday (10/28) through Monday (11/2). We are in the main campground (yay!) and will be busy 24 hours a day or until we run out of food! You will be compensated for your efforts and, keep in mind, don't have to pay for a ticket...we just ask that you pull your weight.

make love, not war
Micki & Jeff
xxx-xxx-xxxx


Wanted: Phish 8 ticket for Penniless Chewbacca - $160 (oakland lake merritt / grand)
Date: 2009-10-27, 12:09PM PDT

Okay, brass tax. I have some pennies. Namely, 160,000 of em. And every single one of those copper n' zinc gems could be yours... just help me go Indio-bound with a golden ticket in my pocket. In exchange, I will (1) introduce 8 to the Millennium Falcon's hairiest copilot; (2) do a funky dance to the musical costume... fingers crossed for Ziggy; and (3) tell everyone there how cool you are. You know, if you want me to. The gearshift is already set... puh-lease, help this poor Chewy live the dream.

Festival 8 cocksucker wants to drain your cock ang get cum facial - 30 (your hotel Indio)
Date: 2009-10-18, 7:35PM PDT

Hey 30 year old white 6'1" 170 lb good looking married, discrete str8t masculine dude wants to visit your motel, or tent on the Festival grounds at the Phish Festival 8 to suck your nice disease free cock and take a hot cum facial. Can visit you Friday before the show, Saturday after the afternoon set, or Sunday after the noon set. Big loads prefereed, 420 friendly, disease free friends are OK to make me suck too. Give me cum on my slut face!

I also would not mind wearing a blindfold, a makeshift glory hole setup, or laying down pretending to sleep and you straddling my chest and face fucking me.

Reply with stats and cock pic. U must be able to host in indio the weekend of Phish Festival 8 in your motel, hotel, tent, or apartment or house nearby Indio and the Coachella site.

I will be reviewing all the responses and setting something up between now and the shows.


Phish concert (walkyourassoffville)
Phish show update: Lighting:A+
Sound:A+
Playing:A
Organization outside of show D
After the show sucked...no signage anywhere, security didnt have a clue. Walked our asses off trying to exit the venue. Finally got away from that joint at 2AM..ouch

PHISH 8 Indio, saw you in fountain, you told me to get in. - m4w - 29 (INDIO CA)

You were in the fountain on sunday with another girl during the acoustic set. I went over there to soak my shirt w/ some weird dude that was kinda throwing salt in my game, but anyways, you told me to get in the fountain and you mentioned the word "dunkies" which I thought was uber heady and hilarious. I thought you were pretty damn hot as well. If you remember this meeting CONTACT me, otherwise no worries. Just wondering where you're from.

girl with afro seeks boy with hat - w4m (Phish Festival, Indio w4m)

phish concert in Indio.
Met you on Sunday evening during the last sets of the festival.

I wore an afro, you wore a fedora. We exchanged names, yours is Mike.

Love at first sight?

Comments

Zenster said…
Craigslist is always good for Comedy gold!
&
Dontcha Love the Spider Pin?

Not so sure what it has to do with Craigslist but thank you for the Link!

Popular Posts