Phish Setlist: 10/21/14 Santa Barbara Bowl, Santa Barbara, CA


It's Night One at the Santa Barbara Bowl and showtime is EARLY tonight (hello curfews!) The Live Phish webcast will get going at around 6:30pm PDT. Don't forget to check out @CoventryMusic on Twitter for live updates from the show by Pauly.

Here's what you missed…

Phish Santa Barbara Bowl Setlist - 10/21/14 Santa Barbara , CA

Set 1: Stash, Possum, Ocelot, NICU, Back on the Train, Limb By Limb, Waiting All Night, Yarmouth Road, When the Circus Comes to Town, Heavy Things, Stealing Time from the Faulty Plan

Set 2: Chalkdust > Ghost > Birds of a Feather, Wombat, Tweezer > Julius > Piper > Velvet Sea, Suzy Greenberg

E: Boogie On Reggae Woman > Tweeprise

Poster art by Ken Taylor

Comments

Bryan said…
the droids killed themselves after last night according to PT
possum said…
where are my droids?
Droidianslip said…
I know nothing about these Droids you are talking about!! http://dropcanvas.com/kpz4o/1 So stop asking
possum said…
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil kind sir. Droids every where are thanking you.
spencer said…
Thanks Fellas, enjoy the West Coast show! Anyone headed to Vegas? I cannot wait.
davidmainer said…
I'm always grateful for the droids...but I am unable to get these droids. Having problems. help...
Pauly said…
I'm heading to Vegas. Doing whole fall tour. See you there
Pauly said…
I'm heading back to LA tomorrow. I'll re-up everything then.
MeToo said…
WOOOOOOOoooooooo
Pauly said…
Droids:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/otnycufz2vssv/Ph_10-21-14_SB1

Popular Posts