Vegoose and Jerry Garcia Tribute

October is here and I can't wait for Vegoose at the end of the month. I even wrote a short bit about Vegoose over at Lasvegasvegas.com. Some of the late night shows seem like they're gonna be epic. The Joker and I have tickets to Trey Band, Widespread Panic (on Halloween), and Sound Tribe Sector 9. We're trying to get Galactic tickets as we speak. Should be a nice little bender of music and debauchery ending on Halloween.

I've been listening to Comes A Time: A Tribute to Jerry Garcia on Nugs.net featuring members of the Grateful Dead with Warren Haynes and Trey Anastasio on guitar! Pretty cool stuff and I've been writing to it all afternoon. Warren Haynes did a kick ass version of Stella Blue. I also have been filing up my 1978 collection via eTree.

I scored tickets to Trey Anastasio Band for a show at Roseland Ballroom in NYC and one in Wallingford, CT with Senor. I also snagged Galactic tickets for their stopover in NYC.

Comments

Popular Posts