Electronic Space Odyssey


I enjoy spacey downtempo electronic music. One of my favorite things to do is put on a mix of my favorite spacey tunes, sit on the couch in front of the speakers, enjoy a relaxing substance, and zone out listening to every sound that passes through my ears. I like to think of it as a journey... an electronic space odyssey.

Tracklist:
song/artist

Jack´s Cheese And Bread Snack - Ott
Rondo Acapricio - Tosca
Orientations part 2 (Ephemeride 15.43°) - H.U.V.A. Network
Fe2O3 - Keston and Westdal
Spacewalk - Urban Myth Club
Planet X - Phonosynthese
Optimystic - Tom Middleton
Sticky Situation - Kevin Yost
Satellite - Nicola
Castaway - Groovecatcher
Halo - Mystical Sun


1.1 Hours / 122MB

DOWNLOAD

ENJOY!

Comments

Very nice. I have similar ritual myself. Can't wait to check it out.

If you like some downtempo, maybe you will like my friends reggae dub. In particular, a set of tracks he put together called the MishaWaka dub Session. Check it out here and thank me later. Seriously, download it here, it's that good:

http://lookpondis.com/

I have the tracklist at home. I'll post it later.

Keep it up!
the joker said…
ive been digging on this the last couple of nights jonas! love it.
Chris said…
Hey thanks for the mix. Great to zone out to.
Tracklist for the above, as promised, albeit a bit late. sorry for the wobw, i honestly think you guys would like it though.

1. noiseshaper - bushmaster
2. sola rosa - don't leave home
3. colder - one night in tokyo
4. ub40 - legalize it (g-corp remix)
5. dezarie - law fe de outlaw
6. heavyweight dub champion - blessed is the seed
7. cutty ranks - the stopper (richard dorfmeister's full moon 6 live dub)
8. the dynamics - seven nation army
9. suns of arqa - cosmic jugalbandi
10. noiseshaper - the creator
11. overproof sound system - the herb
12. tosca - chocolate elvis

Popular Posts