magicgravy



magicgravy is Dan Lebowitz from ALO on Guitar, Garrett Sayers on bass and Dave Watts on drums from the Motet. The three of them play some of the funkiest guitar improv grooves I have ever heard. I caught them play Friday night after moe. and Al Schnier from moe. sat in on guitar. There were about 40 people in the room and I was in the right place at the right time. I was blown away. I like them so much I'm driving to Boulder on a Monday night to see them again. All three are amazing, but Garrett Sayers has to be the greatest non-famous bass player on the planet.

Listen to the recording of the Friday 4/16/2010 here. I recommend the 52 minute jazzy funky exploration of JanJan w/Al.

Become a fan of Magic Gravy on Facebook.

magicgravy from the Fox Theater in Boulder 7/15/2009

Comments

Popular Posts