Widespread Panic 12/31/08 Pepsi Center, Denver CO Setlist and Review

I can say about it right now is this: Last night Panic played one of my personal top 5 best Panic shows ever, out of 12 years of seeing the band and 60+ shows. And I don't even know what the other top 4 shows are. I'm just sayin'...well, check it out for yourself:

12/31/08 Pepsi Center, Denver, CO
1: Chilly Water > Travelin' Light , Space Wrangler > Coconut > The Take Out > Porch Song > Stop-Go > Driving Song > Breathing Slow
2: Time Goes By > Tall Boy > Walk on the Flood, Ain't Life Grand* > Who Do You Belong To* , Fixin To Die* , Vacation > Cynic Clinic , Weak Brain Narrow Mind , Don't Be Denied , Angels On High , Arleen > Papa's Home , Give
E: Up All Night > Disco > Love Tractor
[The track list for Space Wrangler was played as the first set (and yes, it was sick); * with Jeff Austin on Mandolin and Dave Johnston on Banjo; Yonder Mountain String Band opens]

setlist courtesy of everydaycompanion.com

Im gonna take a nap, but I had an amazing night and will write more later. Till then, probably my 2 favorite NYE group photos EVER:

and

Comments

Popular Posts