My Morning Jacket - NYE 12.31.06

The Joker clued me about this gem...

My Morning Jacket - 12.31.06 NYE at the Fillmore.

Here's the setlist:
MMJ 12.31.06 - The Fillmore, San Francisco, CA

"Two Tone T-Bone" intro / One Big Holiday / What A Wonderful Man / The Way That He Sings / Gideon / Off The Record / It Beats 4 U / Lowdown / Lay Low / The Dark / Golden / Dondante / Run Thru / They Ran // New Year Countdown > Celebration (Kool and the Gang cover) / All Night Long (Lionel Richie cover) / Careless Whisper (George Michael cover) / I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man (Prince cover) / Cobra / Phone Went West / Honest Man / The Bear / Steam Engine / Wordless Chorus / Easy Morning Rebel / Dancefloors / Highway To Hell (AC/DC cover) / Anytime / Mahgeetah
Joker said that the sound quality is fantastic.

I happened to be at that show with my girlfriend, as we rang in the new year of 2007. Feel free to read my original recap... My Morning Jacket: New Year's at the Fillmore.

Also... the Joker mention these other bits of heady goodness...

MMJ - Z

MMJ live disc 2

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for this. Those covers are ridiculous.

Popular Posts