Phish Setlist 3/6/09 Hampton, VA - Reunion Show

The Phish, 3/06/09 Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA

Set I: Fluffhead, Divided Sky, Chalkdust Torture, Sample in a Jar, Stash, I Didn't Know*, Oh Kee Pa > Suzy Greenberg, Farmhouse, NICU, Horn, Rift, Train Song, Water in the Sky, Squirming Coil, David Bowie

Set II: Backwards Down The Number Line, Tweezer, Taste, Possum, Theme from the Bottom, First Tube, Harry Hood, Waste, You Enjoy Myself (with a false start/joke)

Encore: Grind (acapella), Bouncin**, Loving Cup

* with Fishman vac solo and Trey on drums
** with balloon drop
Photo credit: Pauly (walking out of the show)

Comments

jimiphish said…
Wow. I am so happy for you that you are there. I will listen to the mixes LivePhish.com have made available. I am so incredibly happy to see that setlist. Looks amazing. Thanks Pauly.

Popular Posts