March Madness Pool - Round 2 Update


We're down to the Sweet 16 in March Madness college hoops tournament. I dunno about you, but I didn't do anything for four straight days except sit on my couch, bong out, bet on the games, and blast music while watching the games. I can't stand the annoying announcers, so I mute the sound on the TV (or when I'm streaming the games online) and I crank up Jerry Garcia Band, Widespread Panic, and Phish on my iPod.

In the Coventry March Madness pool, we have a tie for first place between t litz and thebretsutton. Both are in good shape because they did not pick Kansas to win it all. Yeah, Kansas got upset by Northern Iowa which definitely ruined a shitload of brackets... mine included. Don't expect to see me in the Top 10 for too much longer.

Click here to view the current standings.

Click here to view prize pool information
.

Best of luck with the rest of March Madness. Games resume on Thursday.

Comments

Popular Posts