Don't Stop Believing: Prom 2008 Playlist


I am DJing a Prom this weekend.

I was sent a list of songs that the Seniors would like to hear. I am a little fascinated by the list. There are a lots of songs that one would expect to see, just by knowing the top 40 or turning on a Clear Channel Radio station. Usher, Lil' Wayne, Fergie, Kanye West, Flo Rida, Timbaland...yeah yeah yeah, whatever.

What really got me is the songs that ended up on the list that are not from their generation. They are from my generation.

The '08 Seniors still want to hear:
Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
Jump, Jive an' Wail - Brian Setzer Orchestra
Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-A-Lot
Tricky - Run DMC

Comments

Pauly said…
Maybe you can pick up a couple of 18-year old hotties? Just tell them you personally know Flo-rida.

Popular Posts