Some of my favorite Phish is the dark stuff. I like my jams dirty, nasty, evil, and scary. I get chills when it sounds like Satan himself is playing guitar. There were a lot of these jams in 2003 & 2004, also known as the 2.0 era. Here at Coventry we call this period of Phish, The Oxy Years.
Here is Volume I of a III part mix featuring some the best Oxy Jams. With the exception of the first and last tracks, these are JUST JAMS spliced together seamlessly.
1. A Song I heard The Ocean Sing (2004.06.19 SPAC - Saratoga, NY)
2. Walls Of The Cave (2004.06.19 SPAC - Saratoga, NY)
3. Seven Below (2003.07.13 The Gorge - George, WA)
4. Tweezer (2003.02.28 Nassau Coliseum - Uniondale, NY)
5. Maze (2003.02.26 Worcester Centrum Centre - Worcester, Ma)
6. Piper (2003.12.29 American Airlines Arena - Miami, FL)
1.1 hours (97.7 MB) fits on one CD
NEW DOWNLOAD LINK
A special thanks to The Joker for pointing me in the direction of the Maze from 2.26.03. Page sounds especially great in this version, but as the Joker said, "Trey really goes off the deep end."
WARNING: Coventry: Phish Blog is not responsible for any Heroin or Oxycontin addictions that may result from listening to Phish: The Oxy Years.