Radiohead Charlotte Pics and video by Savage, Recording of West Palm 5/5/08

Big props to Savage from PT who posted some pics and video from last night, check it out:




big props to Savage from PT who posted some pics and video from last night, check it out:

and here is a recording of 05/05/2008, Cruzan Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach, FL

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CIDXSRL8


I can not verify the quality of this recording or mp3 rip, I am downloading now, will listen to it soon...

...also, I found this advice, take it for what its worth, but may be worth a try at the next few shows:

"My buddy went to the box office at 7:30pm and Radiohead released the unused gueIst passes and he was able to get 5 tickets in sectoin 2 row r dead center for $60. f you want to go see the show tonight, I would just go to the box office at 7pm and ask for seats."

Comments

Popular Posts