Trey Hints at Phish Reunion?


Hat tip to Partyin' Peeps for the link to the blurb in Rolling Stone titled Trey Anastasio Hints at Phish Reunion.

I have a feeling that God spoke to Trey in jail and told him, "Get the band back together."

Is Trey on a Mission from God? Let's hope so.

Here's the quote that has given ever male Phishead a hard-on and got every Phishy chick wetter that monsoon season...
"When Phish broke up, I made some comment about how I'm not gonna go around playing 'You Enjoy Myself' for the rest of my life," Anastasio said with a laugh. "And it's so funny because Fish and Mike and Page have been talking to each other a lot lately and now — it's not that I can't believe that I said that, but its symbolic of how much I lost my mind or how much I lost my bearings or something. Because at this point in time I would give my left nut to play that song five times in a row every day until I die. I certainly thought about that while I was in jail."
For the record, I'd give up my left nut and at least one finger if Phish got back together. Stay tuned for more info on a potential Phish reunion.

Comments

the joker said…
::feeds dr. pauly in preparation for quitting of job and future malnourishment::
BTreotch said…
Nostalgia Tour 09 !! And you thought 2004 had flubs...
Anonymous said…
yay ,, phish,
maybe they can tour with cher
Daddy said…
Trey is a douche.
Anonymous said…
Not sure if you were aware, just a few days after this interview with RS, Trey was added to the lineup at Rothbury Festival in Michigan, where two of the other members of Phish were already on the bill - could a reunion happen sooner than we think? :)

Popular Posts